I am a highly motivated, bright, and articulate individual with a wide variety of technical experience and skill. I thrive working directly wih peers and clients. I am comfortable around people, computers, many operating systems, and most desktop and server applications; I learn new computer applications rapidly.
- Design, develop and maintain a variety of applications for internal use.
- Member of Security Operations Council, on which I provide information security guidance and steering.
- Support Epic1s 10,000 end users worldwide to ensure they are productive and happy.
- Set up an imaging and management solution for Epic's growing number of Mac computers.
- Worked collaboratively to design and develop a user-facing web app in C\#/ASP.NET to perform circulation of loaner laptops, using Git and Jenkins CI.
- Planned, designed, developed, and implemented a web app in C\#/ASP.NET to track inventory in multiple locations.
- Supported Epic's 9,000 end users by performing hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Imaged, scripted, and delivered computing equipment for 300-700 new hires each month.
- Responsible for managing the IT team, kept them on task and functional.
- Maintained all district equipment.
- Proposed, presented, and recommended new equipment and solutions to district administration.
- Provided friendly and courteous support to administration and faculty, and dealt with mediation between IT team and faculty members.
Here are a few side projects I've worked on.
I also consulted on the original Python implementation of the model, which was being used in order to perform calculations in numpy.